Old 02-07-2009, 08:58 AM

Default SecurDisc Software ?

Hi,

is there any open sourced software, with which I can use
the SecurDisc funtionality of my LG HL-DST DVD-RAM GH22NP20
DVD burner ?

Have a nice weekend!
mcc

Old 02-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Yannick Mortier

2009/2/7 <meino.cramer@gmx.de>:
> Hi,
>
> is there any open sourced software, with which I can use
> the SecurDisc funtionality of my LG HL-DST DVD-RAM GH22NP20
> DVD burner ?
>
> Thank you very much in advance for any help!
>
> Have a nice weekend!
> mcc

This is some Nero-specific feature that was developed by LG and Nero
together AFAIK. So I guess it's rather not possible for a free
software to support it. If you absolutely need it you should try Nero
for Linux. It advertises that it supports the same features as the
windows version so this should be included, but of course, it's not
open source.

--
Currently developing a browsergame...
http://www.p-game.de