Old 02-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Peter Humphrey

Default Ctrl+c kills KOrganizer 4.2 when it should copy text

On Friday 06 February 2009 12:36:37 Arttu V. wrote:

> Any insight on where to start looking for the problem (and especially
> solution) is most welcome, including pointing out stupid newbie
> mistakes.

Well, you did ask |-)

I think I'd start by looking for <CTRL>-C assignment in kxkb. A quick way to
do that would be to try assigning it and see if it objects because of an
existing assignment.

--
Rgds
Peter

Old 02-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Stroller

Any insight on where to start looking for the problem (and especially
solution) is most welcome, including pointing out stupid newbie
mistakes.

Have you run revdep-rebuild?

Stroller.