Old 01-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Stroller

Default iplayer-dl / get-iplayer Was: Internet radio?

On 30 Jan 2009, at 19:38, Mick wrote:

On Wednesday 28 January 2009, Stroller wrote:

If anyone knows of an overlay which tracks iplayer-dl, BTW, please
let

me know.

I don't know of an overlay and have not used iplayer-dl for some
months now.
I found the perl script of get-iplayer with its different options
slicker for

my needs:

http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/

Oooh! That does look better! I want to automate download of shows, so
that they just appear on my server automagically & I don't have to
think about getting them. There are even ebuilds for get-iplayer!

http://ewanm89.co.uk/2009/01/01/ewanm89-overlay/
http://ewanm89.co.uk/ebuilds/media-video/get_iplayer/

Stroller.