Old 01-30-2009, 08:42 AM
John covici

Default a couple of openrt questions

Hi. I have run into a couple of strange openrt behaviors -- I am
using spamd for some filtering and when it starts I get the message
that it crashed, although it seems to be alive and well. How does
start-stop-daemon know this?

Also, once in a while a program is no longer running, but if I try to
start it I get the message that it is already started, even though its
gone -- how do I convince openrt or whatever that the program is
actually stopped?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici