Old 01-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Grant

Default {OT} SIP & Skype ports for packet shaping

I'm having great success with packet shaping via shorewall but I'm not
sure I have my ports prioritized correctly for SIP and skype. twinkle
is set to use 5060 and 8000 and skype is set to use 23399 for inbound
connections. Should I prioritize 5060, 8000, and 23399 for both SRC
and DEST? I'm not really sure how SIP and skype work through a
network.

- Grant