Old 01-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Sebastian Günther

Default how to hold a package at a specific version (so emerge -uD world doesn't change it)?

* Miernik (public@public.miernik.name) [29.01.09 11:09]:

> Well, it could take days, weeks, or more before the bug report is taken
> care of, and I don't want to wait with my upgrade of the rest of the
> system.

doesn't

emerge --skipfirst

ring any bell?

HTH
Sebastian

--
" Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " Karl Marx

SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER mailto:samson@guenther-roetgen.de