Old 01-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Joel Granados Moreno

Default Fix activation and deactivation of raid{10,01}

Hello

This patch modifies the RaidSet class in pyblock so it can recursively
activate and deactivate the raidset members from the mirror on stripped
and stripped on mirror setups. IMO, its much better than what I was
proposing for rhel5 and I think it can be a permanent solution.

Reviews greatly appreciated.

regards

--
Joel Andres Granados