Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Norberto Bensa

Default emerge --sync kde-base/

Hello,

I'm wondering. Is it posible to emerge --sync part of the tree. For
example, I want to only sync kde-base/ and kde-misc/?

Thanks in advance,
Norberto

Old 01-28-2009, 12:13 AM
Nick Cunningham

2009/1/28 Norberto Bensa <nbensa@gmail.com>

Hello,

I'm wondering. Is it posible to emerge --sync part of the tree. For

example, I want to only sync kde-base/ and kde-misc/?

Thanks in advance,

Norberto

Have a look in make.conf.example, i believe there are some options to filter the tree, there may have been something on the forums too that helped trim the tree down aswell so theres no harm in searching there.

- Nick

Old 01-28-2009, 12:23 AM
AllenJB

Norberto Bensa wrote:

Hello,

I'm wondering. Is it posible to emerge --sync part of the tree. For
example, I want to only sync kde-base/ and kde-misc/?

Thanks in advance,
Norberto

No, there isn't. You wouldn't want to try either - there will be
relevant files in other parts of the tree (eg. eclasses, related
packages in other categories) that you'll also want to make sure are
up-to-date.

AllenJB