Old 11-06-2008, 11:45 AM
adrian kok

Default restart apache. but why restart mysql and nfs automatically?

Hi

I restart apache. but why restart mysql and nfs
automatically?

thank you

Old 11-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Markos Chandras

On Thursday 06 November 2008 14:45:40 adrian kok wrote:
> Hi
>
> I restart apache. but why restart mysql and nfs
> automatically?
>
> thank you

I m not using apache but I assume that apaches' init script is depending on
mysql and nfs services. Try to do

cat /etc/init.d/apache(?) ( im not sure if this is the name )

and you will see the services that apache is depended on

--
Markos Chandras