Old 11-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Nickolay Hodyunya

Default cue, flac, ape player?

I'm using foobar now for playing ape+cue cd rips, but it is too unstable
under wine. I tried audacious but it's more unstable then foobar+wine
and
crashes with every second cue file i try to load in playlist. So, is
there any player in linux that have good support for flac,ape,cue,
builtin cue formats?
I have enough experience with mocp while listen
mp3 and flac formats, but it's also unstable for me becouse after long
time listening mocp always start to cycle one fragment of currently
playing file in playlist.
--
Regards, Nickolay Hodyunya.

Old 11-08-2008, 04:11 AM
Nicolas Sebrecht

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 11:54:55PM +0700, Nickolay Hodyunya wrote:

> So, is
> there any player in linux that have good support for flac,ape,cue,
> builtin cue formats?

I have had to re-encode ape files to ogg but my usage is restricted to
listening music, so destructive file format is not relevant. I did it with
soundconverter.

(Not sure it will help you...)

--
Nicolas Sebrecht