Old 10-31-2008, 01:21 PM
Iain Buchanan

Default did anyone just get 400+ emails from this list?

Hi,

yes, I did... or at least I think. I'm using thunderbird (shredder)
3.0a2 (yes, aware of the risks, see the release name).

all the emails are from before 10/09/2008 (that's september for you US
folks).

Funny thing is, the emails were deleted long ago, so I don't know how
shredder would have falsely received them.

weird. maybe its a trick (or treat?)

A soft answer turneth away wrath; but grievous words stir up anger.
-- Proverbs 15:1

Quite funny quote actually, made me think of "A soft jube turneth away
egging of thy front porch, but 'get lost' stirs up anger on Halloween"!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:13 PM
"Paul Hartman"

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@netspace.net.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes, I did... or at least I think. I'm using thunderbird (shredder) 3.0a2
> (yes, aware of the risks, see the release name).
>
> all the emails are from before 10/09/2008 (that's september for you US
> folks).
>
> Funny thing is, the emails were deleted long ago, so I don't know how
> shredder would have falsely received them.
>
> weird. maybe its a trick (or treat?)

I did not get anything out of the ordinary. Now where is the candy?

Paul

Old 11-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Simon

This can happen if your email client "forgot" what last message it downloaded
from your pop server while you have set it to leave messages on server.