Old 10-29-2008, 02:04 AM
"Adam Boutcher"

Default WiFi-Radar + GTK Problem

Here is the output fro when I run wifi-radar in the terinal

Gentoo-Laptop ~ $ sudo wifi-radar
Traceback (most recent call last):
* File "/usr/sbin/wifi-radar", line 2094, in <module>

*** import gtk, gobject

ImportError: No module named gtk
I have the default config file fronm emerging, I also have the correct USE flags.

Any ideas?

Cheers All!

--
Adam Boutcher