Old 10-26-2008, 02:01 PM
"Holger Hoffstaette"

Default lsof-4.81 working for anybody?

I just tried the latest lsof-4.81 in ~x86 an dit doesn't seem to do
anything - no output, it just silently returns. 4.80-r1 works just fine
and always has. Does anybody else see this behaviour?
Just making sure it's not something on my end before I hassle b.g.o.

thanks
Holger

Old 10-26-2008, 02:14 PM
Francesco Talamona

On Sunday 26 October 2008, Holger Hoffstaette wrote:
> I just tried the latest lsof-4.81 in ~x86 an dit doesn't seem to do
> anything - no output, it just silently returns. 4.80-r1 works just
> fine and always has. Does anybody else see this behaviour?
> Just making sure it's not something on my end before I hassle b.g.o.
>
> thanks
> Holger

Same silent behaviour on my amd64. Let me downgrade now...

Ciao
Francesco

--
Linux Version 2.6.27-gentoo, Compiled #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct 14 20:02:27
CEST 2008

Old 10-26-2008, 11:13 PM
"Paul Hartman"

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Holger Hoffstaette <holger@wizards.de> wrote:

> I just tried the latest lsof-4.81 in ~x86 an dit doesn't seem to do
> anything - no output, it just silently returns. 4.80-r1 works just fine
> and always has. Does anybody else see this behaviour?
> Just making sure it's not something on my end before I hassle b.g.o.

Same problem here.