Old 10-23-2008, 11:05 PM
Enrico Weigelt

Default Announce: red5 overlay available for testing

Hi folks,

YFYI, I've written a bunch of ebuilds for red5 and its deps:

svn://anonymous:anonymous@nibiru.metux.de/public/red5/gentoo-overlay

cu
http://patches.metux.de/

Old 10-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Dawid Węgliński

On Friday 24 of October 2008 01:05:19 Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> YFYI, I've written a bunch of ebuilds for red5 and its deps:
>
> svn://anonymous:anonymous@nibiru.metux.de/public/red5/gentoo-overlay
>

> cu

Yay, thanks! Because of lack of ebuilds for red5 i had to run it on debian.
But now, i'm able to migrate it to gentoo. Awesome!

Old 10-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Duncan

Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@metux.de> posted
20081023230519.GA29678@nibiru.local, excerpted below, on Fri, 24 Oct 2008
01:05:19 +0200:

> YFYI, I've written a bunch of ebuilds for red5 and its deps:

FWIW, if anyone else is wondering WTF is red5, google's first hit says
"Red5 is an Open Source Flash Server written in Java...".

<prod>It would have been nice to have that in the announcement post...
<prod>

[xposted, as was the original]