Old 10-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Michael Higgins

Default asterisk hardware recommendations?

Anyone have a success story with asterisk to voip phones?

I'd like to start with a hardware recommendation for the T1 interface card and or CSU/DSU, if anyone can share. Is Digium, FEX the best way to go?

TIA for any help or FMs to RT. '-)

--
| /| | | ~ ~
| / | |---| `|` ?
| |ichael | |iggins ^ /
michael.higgins[at]evolone[dot]org

Old 10-23-2008, 09:01 PM
paul hillereau

Le jeudi 23 octobre 2008 22:51:52 Michael Higgins, vous avez écrit :
> Anyone have a success story with asterisk to voip phones?
>
> I'd like to start with a hardware recommendation for the T1 interface
card
> and or CSU/DSU, if anyone can share. Is Digium, FEX the best way
to go?

> TIA for any help or FMs to RT. '-)

Hello,

You should take a look at http://www.asteriskdocs.org/ and downland
the asterisk bible if you do not have done it yet. I have only used an
old Cisco 12 sp+ phones with asterisk.

Regards,

Paul.