Old 10-23-2008, 07:25 PM
"Kaushal Shriyan"

Default Nagios 3.0.4 Ebuild

Hi

where can i get Nagios Ebuild 3.0.4 for Gentoo OS

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Old 10-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Thursday 23 October 2008 21:25:47 Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi
>
> where can i get Nagios Ebuild 3.0.4 for Gentoo OS

In the usual place where such things are kept.

I suspect you are new to gentoo. Did you run the usual 'emerge -av nagios' and
if so, what was the result?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 10-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:32:43 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> > where can i get Nagios Ebuild 3.0.4 for Gentoo OS
>
> In the usual place where such things are kept.
>
> I suspect you are new to gentoo. Did you run the usual 'emerge -av
> nagios' and if so, what was the result?

Or it could be that he is running stable, 3.0.4 ~arch.

--
Neil Bothwick

Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny