Old 10-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Ernesto Rodriguez Ortiz

Default root not allow to configuration fila

Hello everybody,
I have nearly completed installation of gentoo ina with gnome-2.22 and then install gnome-system-tools can not use any of the tools because when I run for example users-admin I get an error saying that I do not have permission to access the configuration files even when I'm logged in as root.
Any suggestions?

これも通過する..
Eroz.