Old 10-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Mathieu Espagnacq

Default CIFS error

Hi all,

I use CIFS to share (and process) image file stored on a windows 2K
server. On my gentoo box i get a lot of error : "CIFS VFS: Unexpected
lookup error -19". I found nothing about this on google. I'll be really
interested in a way to solve this issue.

Regards,

m.e.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Thursday 16 October 2008 14:37:07 Mathieu Espagnacq wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I use CIFS to share (and process) image file stored on a windows 2K
> server. On my gentoo box i get a lot of error : "CIFS VFS: Unexpected
> lookup error -19". I found nothing about this on google. I'll be really
> interested in a way to solve this issue.

This technique may prove helpful:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/linux-cifs-client/2007-July/002063.html

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 10-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Thursday 16 October 2008 14:50:33 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> On Thursday 16 October 2008 14:37:07 Mathieu Espagnacq wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I use CIFS to share (and process) image file stored on a windows 2K
> > server. On my gentoo box i get a lot of error : "CIFS VFS: Unexpected
> > lookup error -19". I found nothing about this on google. I'll be really
> > interested in a way to solve this issue.
>
> This technique may prove helpful:
>
> http://lists.samba.org/archive/linux-cifs-client/2007-July/002063.html

and this one too:

http://fixunix.com/samba/186367-samba-help-mount-error-11-cant-find-any-info.html