Old 10-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Grant

Default Prevent sshd from stopping?

One of my Gentoo systems is located in a separate building from the
router. The wireless connection always seems to be strong, but
periodically the services that depend on net.ath0 stop because it
loses the connection. Issuing 'rc' always brings them back. Is there
any way to prevent this from happening? I'm mainly concerned about
sshd.

- Grant