Old 10-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Mick

Default Brightcove adobe Flash streams

Hi All,

I am looking for a way to capture streams that are available as embedded Flash
videos using the Brightcove solution. I had a go using the browser address
of the popup within which the brightcove video launches, but vlc could not
open it.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1184614595?bctid=1847356262

What else could I try? Is there a special way to achieve this?
Mick