Old 10-11-2008, 01:19 AM
luis jure

Default problems with csound ebuild

hello list,

i need some help to come up with an ebuild for csound (a language for
sound synthesis).

csound uses scons and then installs files using a script called
install.py. compilation goes fine.

executables, libraries, plugins and header files are correctly
installed (under /usr/bin, /usr/lib, /usr/lib/csound/plugins/
and /usr/include/csound/ respectively)

but i'm having a bunch of messages like this when it comes to installing
localization files:

=== Installing Localisation files ===
ACCESS DENIED unlink: /usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/csound5.mo
install: cannot remove `/usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/csound5.mo':
Permission denied
*** error copying /usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/csound5.mo

this is the summary: