Old 09-30-2008, 12:31 PM
laurent

Default libgc and the 64 bit world

Hi list,

this is my first post, I am new to linux so my understanding of the all
thing is quite fuzzy.

I am trying to install HaxeVideo on my gentoo server, 64 bit distrib.

It needs libgc and throw an error at compile time because it can't find
libgc.so.1.

I checked the environment variable and ld.so.env contain the path to
libgc, even the /usr/lib64 path.

Anyone have an idea why libgc give some trouble and if it's due to 64
bit version ?

Thanks