Old 09-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Grant

Default epiphany & flash

Firefox is crashing on me all the time. I searched for an alternative
and came up with epiphany. I like it but I can't get flash to work.
I've emerged epiphany with the xulrunner USE flag and I've re-emerged
netscape-flash with no luck. Does anyone know how to get flash
working? Can java be made to work too?

- Grant