Old 09-25-2008, 08:33 AM
"Chuanwen Wu"

Default tightvnc and clipboard

Hi!
I use tightvnc between linux and linux host. But the clipboard didn't
work. After I hightlight the word or use CTRL+C in one machine, I got
nothing when I pasted in another machine.

$ cat /etc/conf.d/vnc
DISPLAYS="wcw:1"

$ cat xstartup
#!/bin/sh
xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
unset SESSION_MANAGER
exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc

How to configure it to use clipboard in tightvnc?

Any help will be appreciated!

--
wcw