Old 09-22-2008, 02:26 AM

Default kdm + the DISPLAYMANAGER var.

Hi,

some time ago kdm was updated and after that it would not start
automagically at boot time as it done before, cause the /etc/init.d/kdm-
scritp fails.
I think the place were DISPLAYMANAGER is set, has been changed.
The docs I saw spoke of the places, where it is set before kdm
fails to start and where DISPLAYMANAGER is still set on my system.

What is the correct place to set DISPLAYMANAGER?

Kind regards,
mcc

Old 09-22-2008, 03:24 AM
Norberto Bensa

What is the correct place to set DISPLAYMANAGER?

/etc/conf.d/xdm