Old 09-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default kde-4.1 SLOT in kdesvn-portage

Hi,

I use the kdesvn-portage overlay (the portage one, not the paludis-only one).
To still stay this side of sanity, I emerged the 4.1.1 SLOT.

I updated layman -S today only to find that the entire kde-4.1 SLOT has been
removed. Can someone confirm? Am I actually dreaming? Anyone know why a
perfectly reasonable set of ebuilds were removed?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com