Old 09-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Martin Sourada

Default Various Dialog Related Icons, Final DRAFT

Hi,

I've just slightly updated 22x22 version of the dialog-* icons and
process-stop and added two new icons which share the same design concept
- help-information and window-close. For convenience I attach 32x32
versions, one canvas SVGs and PNGs are at my fp.o page [1].

Comments welcome,
Martin

Old 09-22-2008, 03:44 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've just slightly updated 22x22 version of the dialog-* icons and
> process-stop and added two new icons which share the same design concept
> - help-information and window-close. For convenience I attach 32x32
> versions, one canvas SVGs and PNGs are at my fp.o page [1].

Help-information icon seems out of place with it's serif "i". I noticed
it is based from Oxygen theme.
Can you try to make i with sans-serif or similar to Axialis theme[1]?

Other icons are fine and can be pushed into git.

Luya

Old 09-22-2008, 06:44 AM
Martin Sourada

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 20:44 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just slightly updated 22x22 version of the dialog-* icons and
> > process-stop and added two new icons which share the same design concept
> > - help-information and window-close. For convenience I attach 32x32
> > versions, one canvas SVGs and PNGs are at my fp.o page [1].
> >

> Help-information icon seems out of place with it's serif "i". I noticed
> it is based from Oxygen theme.
> Can you try to make i with sans-serif or similar to Axialis theme[1]?
>
> Other icons are fine and can be pushed into git.
>
> Luya

Aah, good point! Fixed. Check the attachment.

Martin

Old 09-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Excellent. No further comment.