Old 09-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Andrew Gaydenko

Default Kopete after upgrading to KDE 3.5.10

Hi!

After upgrading to KDE 3.5.10 Kopete doesn't show old messages in top
splitted part of opened chat window (last part of history) - current
conversation only is visible. I use google talk. Digging in configuration
didn't help. Probably, I have missed something. Thoughts?

Andrew

Old 09-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Dale

Andrew Gaydenko wrote:

Hi!

After upgrading to KDE 3.5.10 Kopete doesn't show old messages in top
splitted part of opened chat window (last part of history) - current
conversation only is visible. I use google talk. Digging in configuration
didn't help. Probably, I have missed something. Thoughts?

Andrew

I'm not sure this will help but, Configure Plugins > History then check
to the right.

Hope that helps, maybe anyway.

Dale

:-) :-)

Old 09-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Friday 19 September 2008 14:02:23 Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
> Hi!
>
> After upgrading to KDE 3.5.10 Kopete doesn't show old messages in top
> splitted part of opened chat window (last part of history) - current
> conversation only is visible. I use google talk. Digging in configuration
> didn't help. Probably, I have missed something. Thoughts?

Did you enable "History" in "Configure Plugins" and Settings menu?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 09-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Andrew Gaydenko

Dale, Alan,

Ups... Thanks! - you are right. The thing is before 3.5.10 I have used whole
packages like kdepim, kdenetwork and such. On upgrading to 3.5.10 I was
forced to uninstall kde completely and to use kdexyz-meta instead. By
default kopete has 'crypt' and 'ssl' flags only.

Andrew