Old 09-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann

Default A plea for calm

On Monday 15 September 2008, David Leverton wrote:
> On Monday 15 September 2008 17:07:34 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> > nope.
> > I don#t want to destroy paludis.
> >
> > I just want it to be less of a nuisance.
>
> You've made it quite clear that you consider the mere existence of Paludis
> to be a nuisance, so it works out the same in the end.

oh really? did I? Where did I say that?

I didn't.

But hey, you are the one who calls others liar - and when shown proof that it
was the truth refused to acknowledge that. So - I don't give a shit what you
say or think. You are nothing but a little paludis troll. Paludis seems to
attract them - which is one of the nuisances.

So whatever you want to say, tell it your wall. I don't care.

Old 09-15-2008, 05:30 PM
David Leverton

On Monday 15 September 2008 18:25:08 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> But hey, you are the one who calls others liar - and when shown proof that
> it was the truth

I'm glad you agree that me calling you a liar was the truth.

> You are nothing but a little paludis troll.

You are nothing but a little anti-Paludis fundamentalist.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann

On Monday 15 September 2008, David Leverton wrote:
> On Monday 15 September 2008 18:25:08 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> > But hey, you are the one who calls others liar - and when shown proof
> > that it was the truth
>
> I'm glad you agree that me calling you a liar was the truth.

oh yeah, twisting words is all that you can do. You are pathetic.

You called me a liar and I showed that I told the truth. You continue
insulting me. Great work. Really. You must make your follow paludis-fanboys
very proud.

> > You are nothing but a little paludis troll.
>
> You are nothing but a little anti-Paludis fundamentalist.

says the person who insults others who don't agree to join his paludis-is-
great-trip.
Really, if I really need a good argument against paludis I just need to post
your emails.

Welcome to my spamfilter.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:22 PM
David Leverton

On Monday 15 September 2008 20:08:06 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> You called me a liar and I showed that I told the truth.

No you didn't, you just continued to lie even after I explained how you were
wrong.

> You continue insulting me.

You continue lying and spreading FUD.

> says the person who insults others who don't agree to join his paludis-is-
> great-trip.

No, says the person who has seen your and your little friends' nasty obsessive
jihad.

> Really, if I really need a good argument against paludis I just need to
> post your emails.

Now /that/ is pathetic.

> Welcome to my spamfilter.

Boo hoo hoo.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Davi Vidal

Em Monday 15 September 2008, David Leverton escreveu:
> On Monday 15 September 2008 20:08:06 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> > You called me a liar and I showed that I told the truth.
>
> No you didn't, you just continued to lie even after I explained how you
> were wrong.
>
> > You continue insulting me.
>
> You continue lying and spreading FUD.
>
> > says the person who insults others who don't agree to join his
> > paludis-is- great-trip.
>
> No, says the person who has seen your and your little friends' nasty
> obsessive jihad.
>
> > Really, if I really need a good argument against paludis I just need to
> > post your emails.
>
> Now /that/ is pathetic.
>
> > Welcome to my spamfilter.
>
> Boo hoo hoo.

Just in case that you've missed the point of the discussion, I'm posting the