Old 09-15-2008, 06:27 AM
"b.n."

Default A plea for calm

Allan Gottlieb ha scritto:

I am a delighted gentoo user who neither uses plaudis nor has any
complaint with it or its developers. I also don't use kde, but have
no complaint with it or its developers.

I wonder if we could end this plaudis argument, as I don't see how the
argument can actually help anyone.

Same situation, agree completely.

All those "you're a liar" "no i am not" "you are trolling" "no you are
trolling" looks a lot like primary school behaviour.

The first kde4 overlay was done paludis only? Fine. It's free software,
it's an overlay, so anyone was free to do whatever they want. In fact,
someone ported it to Portage, so now everyone can be happy.

So, why catfighting now?