Old 09-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Allan Gottlieb

Default A plea for calm (was: KDE 3.5.10 in portage...)

I am a delighted gentoo user who neither uses plaudis nor has any
complaint with it or its developers. I also don't use kde, but have
no complaint with it or its developers.

I wonder if we could end this plaudis argument, as I don't see how the
argument can actually help anyone.

thanks,
allan