Old 09-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Michael Sullivan

Default Is there a way to force python-updater to remerge python modules?

I'm trying to upgrade phpmyadmin and it fails saying it can't find a
module called 'WebappConfig.config'. I googled this and found a Gentoo
bug saying that it was because the OP didn't rebuild his python modules
after upgrading python. I run python-updater and it dumps me back at
the prompt with no output. Is there a way I can force rebuild of my
python modules?

Old 09-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Erik Hahn

> I'm trying to upgrade phpmyadmin and it fails saying it can't find a
> module called 'WebappConfig.config'. I googled this and found a Gentoo
> bug saying that it was because the OP didn't rebuild his python modules
> after upgrading python. I run python-updater and it dumps me back at
> the prompt with no output. Is there a way I can force rebuild of my
> python modules?
What about rebuilding them manually?

-Erik