Old 09-17-2008, 01:27 PM
BRM

Default KDE 3.5.10 in portage...

Also remember this - Linus has a list devoted solely to _his_ project, which _he_ administers; therefore, he can pretty much say what he wants on that devoted list where for all intents and purposes _he is king_.

Unlike this list which is not devoted to paladius or portage, or anything else other than general Gentoo support for general users.

So scopes vary, ownership varies, and latitude varies greatly too.

Ben