Old 09-16-2008, 06:44 PM
pk

Default Trying to block third party ip address with iptables...

Dale wrote:

My bank runs windoze too. I talked to a techie a couple times and he

Well, my current bank (the one with the bad behaviour) runs
Solaris/Apache. In this particular regard they are good (in my opinion).

said they are running themselves to death. Any American banks that run
Linux?

I read (a few years ago) about an american bank that gave out CDs, to
their online customers, with a linux distro on to connect to their site,
IIRC.

Best regards

Peter K

Old 09-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Dale

pk wrote:

Dale wrote:

My bank runs windoze too. I talked to a techie a couple times and he

Well, my current bank (the one with the bad behaviour) runs
Solaris/Apache. In this particular regard they are good (in my opinion).

Well at least they have a good OS. Just need to fix the service end. :/

said they are running themselves to death. Any American banks that
run Linux?

I read (a few years ago) about an american bank that gave out CDs, to
their online customers, with a linux distro on to connect to their
site, IIRC.

Best regards

Peter K

Now that would be pretty cool. I like doing business with folks that
run a good OS, Linux, BSD etc.

Dale

:-) :-)