Old 09-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Hinko Kocevar

Default user & group

Hi,

When I create a new user on my machine the user belongs to its own group - and not the group 'users'. Also when creating directory the user creates it with its group name instead of users group. How can this be fixed, so that user belongs to users group by default and hence all the files it created belong to users group as well?

Thank you,
Hinko

--
ńĆETRTA POT, d.o.o., Kranj