Old 09-12-2008, 11:07 AM
"Amar Cosic"

Default Limit upload and source IP

Hello all

I am trying to limit upload speed from my server and also limit source IP's .For ex. I want to give only 60K of my upload speed.Also I want to make somekind of rule where only IP range that I chose can connect to port 80,and all others to be rejected. I am using Apache as web server. Any hints on this? Thanks

--
Amar Ćosić
amar.cosic@gmail.com