Old 09-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Neil Bothwick

Default http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/realmedia/fmg2.ram

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/realmedia/fmg2.ram

--
Neil Bothwick

Programming just with goto's is like swatting flies with a sledgehammer.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Stroller

On 11 Sep 2008, at 09:35, Neil Bothwick wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/realmedia/fmg2.ram

This appears to be a live stream, so new listeners will be devastated
to find that they have missed the section, Mr Bothwick alludes to.
The caller was an art student who said you're destroying the
environment if you run your home's heating unnecessarily and that you
should wear socks & a wooly hat to bed.

Stroller.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Alan McKinnon

On Thursday 11 September 2008 13:32:43 Stroller wrote:
> On 11 Sep 2008, at 09:35, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/realmedia/fmg2.ram
>
> This appears to be a live stream, so new listeners will be devastated
> to find that they have missed the section, Mr Bothwick alludes to.
> The caller was an art student who said you're destroying the
> environment if you run your home's heating unnecessarily and that you
> should wear socks & a wooly hat to bed.

Ahem. Excuse me...

but mrs alan will have something quite unprintable to say about that last bit

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 09-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Dale

Alan McKinnon wrote:

This appears to be a live stream, so new listeners will be devastated
to find that they have missed the section, Mr Bothwick alludes to.
The caller was an art student who said you're destroying the
environment if you run your home's heating unnecessarily and that you
should wear socks & a wooly hat to bed.

Ahem. Excuse me...

but mrs alan will have something quite unprintable to say about that last bit

Pardon me while I get my chainsaw and go cut a tree so I can be warm.
The squirrels will just have to find a new home. ;-) The ticks and
fleas too.

I better put this in here too. LOL Now that we got that straight.

Dale

:-) :-)