Old 09-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Dale

Default ctrl+alt+fx doesn't work

BRM wrote:

Is it your keyboard? I have a couple keyboards (e.g. Microsoft Keyboards) that toggle the functionality of the Function keys. If I don't have the "Function Lock" key set correctly, then that functionality will not work. Just press the appropriate key if that is the case and it should work. (Took me a while the first time to figure that one out too. A little annoying when it gets pressed accidentally.)

Ben