Old 09-04-2008, 08:13 PM
"pat"

Default ctrl+alt+fx doesn't work

Hello,

Ages ago switching from X to console gone :-( I need this functionality right
now, but cannot find where to start ... I've googled a lot but without luck.
Please can someone point me where I should to start? I think the functionality
gone when I change kernel, but I don't remember the version ... .

Thanks for help

Pat

Old 09-04-2008, 08:50 PM
BRM

Is it your keyboard? I have a couple keyboards (e.g. Microsoft Keyboards) that toggle the functionality of the Function keys. If I don't have the "Function Lock" key set correctly, then that functionality will not work. Just press the appropriate key if that is the case and it should work. (Took me a while the first time to figure that one out too. A little annoying when it gets pressed accidentally.)

Ben