Old 09-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Willie Wong

Default Query: any good venue for sample lex&yacc or flex&bison programs

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 10:01:13PM -0700, Penguin Lover Kevin O'Gorman squawked:
> I was finally able to cobble together a working flex/bison parser from
> the bison-bridge example in an appendix to the flex info page. I'd
> like to share it, and perhaps other _working_ sample programs to the
> web at large. Does anyone know of a better venue for this than just
> some random page on my school's web server? I would like other people
> to be able to find this stuff and perhaps add to it or otherwise
> improve on it.

Your school's web server is generally okay, IMHO. Tutorials from pages
used in a course at a school I often find to be trustworthy. (And
Google will find it!)

Set up a Wiki somewhere if you want others to improve on it. (You can
even set it up to be a closed Wiki where you have to be an approved
user to edit; I've set up a Wiki for my school's local unix user
group, and have had members of the community at large e-mailing us
with suggestions for improvements on the content even though
editing of the Wiki is restricted. I think just having a Wiki gives
people the feeling that you are open to comments.)

W: I love this dorm... one of the only underclassmen dorm buildings with
a fully functional kitchen
S: mm, ET kitchen...
W: oh... go stick your head in an oven or something... why does MIT has to
be better then princeton in every hair of a detail
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 634 days, 11:59