-   -   You have been sent a file (Description: New desktop sound theme for GNOME) (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/152543-you-have-been-sent-file-description-new-desktop-sound-theme-gnome.html)

Chris Norman 09-02-2008 07:44 AM

You have been sent a file (Description: New desktop sound theme for GNOME)

Very good point, I will rework the attention sound. As I don't really
want to go through all of them and change the length, I will wait for a
definate problem before I start editing anything.

Cheers.

--
Chris Norman <chris.norman4@ntlworld.com>