Old 09-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Grant Edwards

Default xfce4 svg support broken?

I can't seem to get svg support in xfce 4.4.2 to work. None of
the xfce ebuilds seem to have an svg USE flag, but I've read
there are secret dependancies on both libsvg and librsvg.

I've checked, and both libsvg and librsvg are installed. I
re-built xfce panel and desktop just to make sure they were
built after the svg libs were installed, but xfce's svg support
still doesn't work.

What's the trick to get xfce svg support to work in Gentoo?

--
Grant