Old 12-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Fred Kastl

Default kaffeine: Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency

after emerge world dvb on kaffeine doesn't work any more.

Installed versions:

`-- media-video/kaffeine-0.8.5
`-- media-libs/xine-lib-1.1.8

when I switch to a channel I get no error message but also no television
picture.

Watching TV with the Xine Player or with Mplayer works.

### output
Tuning to: VIVA / autocount: 0

when I start channel search i get the following error message:

### output

Fontconfig warning: adding <cachedir>/var/cache/fontconfig</cachedir>
Fontconfig warning: adding <cachedir>~/.fontconfig</cachedir>
0
kaffeine: Found DVB device.
/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 : opened ( ST STV0299 DVB-S )
/dev/dvb/0/frontend1 : : Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Loaded epg data : 0 events (0 msecs)
kaffeine: PLAYLIST
kaffeine: PlayList: add 1 items to playlist
kaffeine: PlayList: Check for kaffeine/noatun/m3u/pls/asx playlist
kaffeine: PlayList: Try loading kaffeine playlist
kaffeine: PlaylistImport: kaffeine:
/root/.kde/share/apps/kaffeine/playlists/Wiedergabeliste1.kaffeine

kaffeine: Window manager: not KWin - using save fullscreen mode
kaffeine: Kaffeine:: Try to load service: xine_part
kaffeine: This is a KaffeinePart...
kaffeine: XinePart: Creating new XinePart...
kaffeine: XinePart: Using xine-config file:
kaffeine: KXineWidget: Using default config file ~/.xine/config
Tuning to: ROCK ANTENNE / autocount: 0
Tuning to: MTV Germany / autocount: 0
Tuning to: ZDF / autocount: 0
DvbCam:robe(): /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0: : Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
gefunden

Using DVB device 0:0 "ST STV0299 DVB-S"
tuning DVB-S to 11760000 h 26670000
inv:2 fecH:9
DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 18V, hiband (index 3)
DiSEqC: e0 10 38 f3 00 00

Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency
Frontend closed
dvbsi: Cant tune DVB
Using DVB device 0:0 "ST STV0299 DVB-S"
tuning DVB-S to 11828000 v 5789000
inv:2 fecH:9
DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 13V, hiband (index 2)
DiSEqC: e0 10 38 f1 00 00

Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency
Frontend closed
dvbsi: Cant tune DVB
Using DVB device 0:0 "ST STV0299 DVB-S"
tuning DVB-S to 11942000 v 20000000
inv:2 fecH:9
DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 13V, hiband (index 2)
DiSEqC: e0 10 38 f1 00 00

Using DVB device 0:0 "ST STV0299 DVB-S"
tuning DVB-S to 11828000 v 5789000
inv:2 fecH:9
DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 13V, hiband (index 2)
DiSEqC: e0 10 38 f1 00 00

How can I fix this ?

Regards

Fred