-   -   GFS2 or other (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/150912-gfs2-other.html)

"Chuanwen Wu" 08-29-2008 02:48 PM

GFS2 or other

Hi, I want to use, but I can't find it in portage.
So is there any layman which have GFS2's ebuild?

Or maybe you can recommend other clustered-aware filesystem?

Thanks in advanced!

--
wcw

"Paul Hartman" 08-29-2008 04:12 PM

GFS2 or other

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I want to use, but I can't find it in portage.
> So is there any layman which have GFS2's ebuild?

Hi,

sys-fs/gfs-2.02.00-r1 is in the regular portage tree. Is GFS version 2
different from GFS2?

Thanks,
Paul

Pintér Tibor 08-29-2008 05:14 PM

GFS2 or other

Paul Hartman írta:

Hi, I want to use, but I can't find it in portage.
So is there any layman which have GFS2's ebuild?

Hi,

sys-fs/gfs-2.02.00-r1 is in the regular portage tree. Is GFS version 2
different from GFS2?

Thanks,
Paul

gfs2 = gfs version 2