Old 12-16-2007, 01:26 AM
david walcroft

Default Cups problem

Tim wrote:

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 16:04 +1000, david walcroft wrote:

What is the command to show the daemons under "service"

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, perhaps this:

As root, this command line:
service --status-all

Or, alternatively, "serviceconf" brings up a GUI about this.

Cupsd is running,But I need some advice on getting cups to accept
'root:root password'

david

Old 12-16-2007, 01:35 AM
david walcroft