Old 07-16-2008, 01:21 AM
Steven Lembark

Default Uwe Thiem

Uwe Thiem [Gentoo User 080119] : "He hit the nail on the finger".

Suggest adding that to fortune.

Old 07-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Mick

On Wednesday 16 July 2008, Steven Lembark wrote:
> > Uwe Thiem [Gentoo User 080119] : "He hit the nail on the finger".
>
> Suggest adding that to fortune.

The least we could do in his memory. May he rest in peace.
Mick

Old 07-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Steven Lembark

Mick wrote:

On Wednesday 16 July 2008, Steven Lembark wrote:

Uwe Thiem [Gentoo User 080119] : "He hit the nail on the finger".

Suggest adding that to fortune.

The least we could do in his memory. May he rest in peace.

He even did us the favor of providing a rather
worthwhile quote.

--
Steven Lembark 85-09 90th St.
Workhorse Computing Woodhaven, NY, 11421