Old 07-11-2008, 04:18 AM
Iain Buchanan

Default no spel cheking

(Yes that's a joke, but the problem is real

Evolution doesn't list any dictionaries in preferences > Composer
Preferences > Spell Checking. I have these versions installed:

mail-client/evolution-2.22.3.1
app-text/gnome-spell-1.0.8
app-dicts/aspell-en-6.0.0
app-text/aspell-0.60.6

I also have the "spell" USE flag in evolution. No words are underlined,
and the Edit > Check spelling option in a new email is greyed out.

I've been searching google all morning for an answer, but it all points
to installing aspell-<lang> which I've done. I've also
revdep-rebuild'ed.

Please help! I suk @ spleeling...

Power, n.:
The only narcotic regulated by the SEC instead of the FDA.