Old 07-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann

Default gmail delays

On Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2008, Daniel Iliev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anybody else observing big (several tens of minutes) delays when
> receiving mail from gentoo-user to a Gmail account?

I am seeing big delays with my non-gmail account.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:40 AM
Daniel Iliev

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:55:44 +0200
Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@tu-clausthal.de> wrote:

> On Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2008, Daniel Iliev wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is anybody else observing big (several tens of minutes) delays when
> > receiving mail from gentoo-user to a Gmail account?
> >

> I am seeing big delays with my non-gmail account.

Thanks for your reply.

I believe my problem is "Gentoo <-> Gmail" related.

I checked the headers of a message I've sent to the list and it appears
the list has sent it back to GMail with delay but OTOH the message
arrived at gmane.org in time. Strange.

--
Best regards,
Daniel