Old 07-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Galevsky

Default Problem with lighttpd web serveur

Hi all,

I am facing a weird issue: I have an image stored in a public
directory that can be reached by its url with any browser. No problem
to display it (from everywhere). But when I try to access it from my
post on any forum (with BBCode [img] tag), the image is not displayed.

Any idea ? a problem with the authentification module ?

Gal'