Old 07-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Nico

Default Symfony Framework update

Hi list,

Did anyone use symfony php framework ?
I've the last ebuild available (1.0.11), but, since the recent update of the framework to 1.1, I'm not sure how to upgrade my version, at leat I'll do emerge -C symfony and install it by hand, but I'm not familiar with svn and I've no need of PEAR, so I should hope some of you know how to upgrade mine without braking everything.

thanks for reading ^^